Time: Sunday, 6:00 PM
Venue: Ring #1
Chairman: Michael McGrory
Registration: Teams will be registered and weighed in at 4:30pm on the Fairgrounds scale on the day of the event.
Rules & Regulations
- All participants must be over the age of 18 and sign a waiver (ID required upon registration).
- In order to register and compete, teams of 6 plus 1 coach are permitted. Teams must either be all men or all women.
- There are only two chances to for a team to weigh in. This includes personnel substitutions, bathroom breaks, and removal of belts/boots/etc. Shirts and pants MUST be worn during weigh in.
- After teams have weighed in and wrist bands are in place no personnel substitutes will be permitted.
- All team members and coach must wear their wrist band at all times. Only those with an appropriate wristband are permitted to enter the ring.
- Six person teams will compete in a double elimination in each class. When a team is eliminated, team and coach must exit the ring.
- Anchor may not wrap rope around their body in anyway. If this occurs, the rerefers have the right to disqualify you/team from the competition and eject you/team from the ring.
- Closed toe shoes are required to pull during the event. No cleats or gloves will be permitted.
- Shirts and Pants must be worn at all times while on the fairgrounds, including the competition. If clothing is removed, he rerefers have the right to disqualify you/team from the competition and eject you/team from the ring.
- Participants and coaches are permitted from using foul language. If foul language is being used, the rerefers have the right to disqualify you/team from the competition and eject you/team from the ring.
- If injury occurs during the competition, the team has the option to compete with less members or take a loss. No substitutions of personnel will be permitted in case of an injured team member.
- No trophy will be awarded when there is only one team in a class.
- The Chairperson reserves the right to add additional rules during the event which must be adhered to. Failure to adhere to the rules or of WCF Staff can result in the team being disqualified from the competition and ejected from the ring.
- Prizes: 1st-$120.00; Runner-up-$60.00
- Ladies Lightweight (1000lbs and under)
- Ladies Heavyweight (1001lbs and over)
- Mens Lightweight (1200 lbs and under)
- Mens Heavyweight (1201 lbs and over)