Open Rabbit Show
- Cages and feed are provided.
- Judging will be on Wednesday. Exhibitors do not have to be present for judging.
- Judging of purebreds will be by the ARBA Standard of Perfection. There will also be classes for mixed bred pet stock. (Please state Sr.Buck or Doe or Jr. Buck or Doe, Breed and variety -color).
- $.75 each entry fee.
For purebreds the classes will be: Sr. Buck, Sr. Doe, Jr. Buck, Jr. Doe, Breed and variety (color). Please state class on Entry.
Classes will be judged by breed. Pet classes will be grouped accordingly.
1st-$5.00; 2nd-$4.00; 3rd-$3.00
Prize for Show Champion
Rosette for Reserve Show Champion
Rosettes: Best and Reserve Champion Pet Class
Ribbons given for First, Second and Third place.
Other Rabbit Shows
Open to all Youth 5-18 years of age as of January 1st of year of fair.
1. $.25 each entry fee.
2. Judging by the Danish system.
3. Same awards as the Open Show.
Please sign up online for showmanship if you think you may participate in it. We can always cancel you from the list if you decide not to do it but we may not be able to add you to the list once the entries are closed!
-Freshman (age 5-9)
-Junior (age 10-11)
-Intermediate (age 12-14)
-Senior (age 15-18)
Showmanship Rosette for First, Second, Third and Fourth in each class. Participant ribbons for all who compete. Prize for Grand Champion Showman, Rosette for Reserve Champion Showman
Time: Friday at 10:00am
Venue: Show Barn
- Sign up in the barn at coop-in on Tuesday.
- Team of 2 youth – ages 5-18 years.
- Entries on a first come, first serve basis due to limited time and space.
- All animals must be in good health or will not be accepted.
- Must be able to handle and control the rabbit.
- No touching the rabbit at any time when racing begins.
- Rabbits must be entered in the show
: Rosette for 1st and 2nd place. Ribbons awarded at end of race.