- The purpose of the FFA Dairy Cattle Handlers Activity is to recognize the contributions of the handlers in presenting each animal to its best advantage in the evaluation of the dairy cows and heifers.
Rules & Regulations
- RI FFA members must be or have been enrolled in a High School Ag Program for the current year.
- Handlers should have had prior experience in showing dairy cattle.
- Handlers will not participate in either the preparation or fitting of the animals assigned.
- If a dairy handler cannot control his/her animal, this animal may have to be displayed by an alternate handler.
- It is highly recommended that participants wear dairy whites.
Abby Whitford: 401-269-9944