GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
Admission has increased to $11.00 for adults
Children 10 years of age and under are admitted free of charge.
Parking is free!
Tickets do not include rides, ride tickets must be purchased inside the Fair.
You may purchase a strip of five (5) tickets at a cost of $40.00 per strip. This is a savings of the cost of one days ticket, or $15.00.
Advance sale tickets may be purchased from the following locations from July 1st until the day before the Fair. During the Fair, tickets will be available at the gate.
Advance tickets available at these fine establishments:
- Healey’s News, Robinson Street, Wakefield, RI
- Woodmansee Insurance, 1122 Main St, Wyoming, RI 02898
- T.J. Grain, Nooseneck Hill Road, West Greenwich, RI
- Wyoming Hardgoods, 1190 Main Street, Wyoming, RI
- Old Saw Mill Farm, 2473 Victory Highway, Coventry, RI
- Coventry Ace Hardware, 633 Washington St, Coventry RI 02816
MAIL ORDER TICKETS
Tickets may also be purchased by mail by sending a check, made out to "Washington County Fair", and a self addressed, stamped envelope to the following:
899 Waites Corner Road
West Kingston, RI 02892