- Admission tickets are $10.00 for adults
- Children 10 years of age and under are admitted free of charge.
- Parking is free!
You may purchase a strip of five (5) tickets at a cost of $40.00 per strip. This is a savings of the cost of one days ticket, or $10.00.
Tickets do not include rides, ride tickets must be purchased inside the Fair.
Advance sale tickets may be purchased from the following locations from July 1st until the day before the Fair. During the Fair, tickets will be available at the gate.
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT THESE FINE ESTABLISHMENTS:
- Healey’s News, Robinson Street, Wakefield, RI
- Woodmansee Insurance, 1122 Main St, Wyoming, RI 02898
- T.J. Grain, Nooseneck Hill Road, West Greenwich, RI
- Wyoming Hardgoods, 1190 Main Street, Wyoming, RI
- Old Saw Mill Farm, 2473 Victory Highway, Coventry, RI
MAIL ORDER TICKETS
Tickets may also be purchased by mail by sending a check, made out to "Washington County Fair", and a self addressed, stamped envelope to the following:
899 Waites Corner Road
West Kingston, RI 02892